This workshop entitled â€œePractice Communitiesâ€ is an initiative supported by the European Commission and will be held on June 16, 2010 in Brussels.
The Workshop will support sharing experiences and best practices within the community environment and specific ways that facilitators have gradually adopted in their effort to support the community space and its members.
Potential topics to be covered:
1. ePractice Communities scope and future. Accessing the current impact achieved and the actual prospects for the future.
2. ePractice Communities maturity and lessons learnt: 5-8 experiences of communities covering the domains of eGovernment, eHealth, eInclusion such as the Telemedicine/Procurement of eHealth solutionsâ€™ and Digital Literacy/ Cultural Diversity communities, among others.
3. The ePractice Community membersâ€™ user and knowledge perspective will be considered as a way to give the lead to specific censure or appreciation of the portal and community sphere, eventually supporting the development of a user-friendly environment and more customer service oriented browsing experience.
4. ePractice Communities technical features, challenges and developments.
Potential Discussions to be held:
1. Promotion and Awareness
2. Best practices, strengths and weaknesses.
3. Technical challenges in correlation to the progress achieved by the Communities
4. Facilitators Community in ePractice
Max 2 Experts discussing on the subject of online communities and professional networks (one from academia and the other one industry).
Important deadlines to remember:
Abstract submission by June 11
Presentation submission by June 15
Registration to this workshop requires prior membership to ePractice by filling in the form at
Speakers are kindly invited to download and complete the workshop form for speakers that can be found in the 'presentation and documents' section below and submit to email@example.com
Please, direct all queries to the above email address. The coordinator of the event will assist you promptly.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you all there!