OCTOBER 7, 2010 (Please, disregard the bug of the system that may cite a different date)
The eHealth Procurers' community will hold a workshop with title "Procurement of eHealth solutions". Â
The Procurement of eHealth solutions workshopÂ aims to share experiences and best practices on procuring eHealth services. National and regional cases will be presented and discussed in depth.
The main objectives of the workshop are to:
- Facilitate the exchange of best practices for deploying sustainable eHealth services procurement strategies and specifications.
- Promote the creation of synergies to increase quality & interoperability of deployed solutions as well as to launch innovative services.
- Support the sharing of technical knowledge and expertise needed to deploy complex eHealth procurement tools & services.
Within the context of this event, the EC aims to bring together high-caliber professionals, with extensive expertise and knowledge in the cross-section of the eHealth and Procurement fields.
Therefore, this workshop is open to practitioners from European national and regional administrations, public and private organisations, academia and research centres. This variety of strong and diverse stakeholders will provide differentiated contributions and points of view, thus assisting to foster generalized principles and approaches on addressing the subject of eHealth services procurement.
Possible subjects of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Legal aspects of procurement of eHealth services.
- Assessment and classification of procurement patterns in the healthcare sector.
- Procurement of eHealth services â€“ technology state-of-art.
- Procurement of eHealth services â€“ empirical best practices.
- European legislation on the procurement of eHealth services.
- IT platforms and technology standards for the procurement of eHealth services.
- Use Case 1
- Use Case 2
Registration to this workshop can be easily facilitated by clicking on the yellow button that reads "participate in this workshop" found in your right hand side.
To be considered for a speaker placement, please submit your abstract to the event organisers at email@example.com.The event organiser will assist you promptly. The deadline for submission of abstracts is September 14, 2010.
Thank you! We are looking forward to your contributions!