8th EXPP Summit 2012 - The Congress for eInvoicing/eBilling
The EXPP Summit has, as its main theme, all electronic processing steps involved in billing and the handling of payments. It provides a networking platform for all participants from the industrial and services sector, for system and solution suppliers and for companies processing invoices.
The objective of the EXPP Summit is to identify and discuss the areas with potential for optimisation and cost saving in billing. Participants, Partners and Sponsors gain leading-edge know-how that is informative, work-related and up-to-date.
The focus of the EXPP Summit is international. It takes account of the fact that business processes are already internationalised and at the same time offers participants comprehensive information about supranational approaches, solutions and systems.
The Congress covers the following non-exhaustive list of topics:
- eInvoicing experience in an international company;
- From eInvoicing to the full eProcurement chain;
- Standardising eInvoice infrastructure across some 500 000 companies in the Nordics;
- eInvoicing in public administration - German government's approach;
- Update on global trends and developments in the legislative framework (EU and beyond);
- Driving eBilling and ePayment in established companies with legacy systems.
A preliminary agenda can be viewed online.
Registration can be performed by filling in the respective booking form.
Event email: email@example.com