10 Years Jubilee Edition of the European Forum on Electronic Signature (EFPE) - 2010 Conference - 'Electronic Signature and PKI - Global Trends, Experience and Expectations'
The EFPE Conference 2010 will present the latest achievements in the field of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) as well as planned and implemented projects regarding the use of electronic signatures. The main topic of this year's edition will be the European Plan on eSignature and eIdentity.
Participants will have the opportunity to attend lectures of recognised experts in the main panel as well as to participate in parallel workshops on innovative solutions for simplifying the use of PKI. As in previous years, round table discussions conducted by representatives of government and business circles will play a particular role, next to lectures, presentations and practical workshops.
The main goals of the Conference are:
- To sum up the ten-year tradition of an international forum, which is a platform for meetings of experts and experienced practitioners dealing with electronic signatures in terms of technological and legal issues as well as with its use and promotion;
- To popularise services related to eSignature in Poland and worldwide;
- To formulate the expectations from governments, as well as to encourage European Union institutions to support positive solutions as to the legal and technical aspects of the eDocuments recognised in different countries and in international circulation, especially in terms of eSignature cross-border validation;
- To create an attractive opportunity for promoting and exchanging business and commercial issues between institutions and companies, in particular representatives of certification authorities, financial and banking sector companies, energy, transport communication and telecommunications companies, IT industry and organisations dealing with information security;
- To provide partners and suppliers with a change to meet, as well as with an opportunity to establish new cooperation contacts.
Participating in the conference will be, among others, IT specialists responsible for ICT safety issues, representatives of certification authorities, network administrators, representatives of the financial and banking sector, telecommunications companies and IT industry specialists. More details about the event can be found here.
Registration for participants to this open event can be performed online, while speakers can register using the form presented here. 160 participants are expected. Participation requires the payment of a fee.
Simultaneous interpretation in Russian will be provided during the main panel.
Â Event email: email@example.com