Call for Papers
Submission Deadline: 05/30/2013
ePractice.eu provides its members with a blog in which all registered users can post opinions, questions and links to news related to eGovernment, eInclusion and eHealth. Your point of view is what makes ePractice.eu relevant to other public administrators all over Europe, so feel free to post and...
Respecting the eligibility rules is essential for minimising financial risks. At the same time the rules for eligibility of expenditure for EU funded projects are a very challenging topic in the current and the next programming period.
This is why the European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law is organising the European Seminar “Eligibility of Expenditure for EU Funded Projects Now and Beyond 2013” for public servants and private sector employees from Managing, Certifying and Audit Authorities, Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies, National and regional courts of auditors, Beneficiaries of Structural Funds, Certified public accountancies and Audit consultancies.
Some of the key topics that will be outlined at the seminar are:
- Lessons learnt and major changes for eligibility rules 2014-2020
- Staffing costs and eligibility – benefit from the special workshop
- Eligibility of expenditures regarding match funding and capital expenditure
- Eligibility of expenditures for revenue generating projects – know the facts
- Eligible direct and indirect costs, flat rates and unit costs – understand the details
The participants will have the opportunity to discuss their questions with the experienced lecturers form:
- Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment, the Netherlands
- Department for Communities and Local Government, UK
- Ministry of Finance, Estonia