ePractice.eu provides its members with a blog in which all registered users can post opinions, questions and links to news related to eGovernment, eInclusion and eHealth. Your point of view is what makes ePractice.eu relevant to other public administrators all over Europe, so feel free to post and...
SPOCS partners invite you to a “Consultation meeting on SPOCS final results” on June 20 2012 in Brussels. Within the context of starting a business and providing services on a temporary basis in another European country, SPOCS has led the work needed to realise true cross- border interoperability. This includes the realisation of technical solutions to support this but also helping identify equivalent documents in participating countries. We are now looking for broader commitment to help take this forward. This is why we want to share our results and exchange ideas with those Member States that are not participating in the SPOCS project and SPOCS partners who are not piloting yet, as well as industry stakeholders and standardization bodies in order to improve the usefulness of the final SPOCS solutions.
During the meeting, you will be able to:
• Get a preview of the final results of the SPOCS project.
• Discuss what solutions SPOCS could deliver for you.
• Collect ideas regarding sustainability and standardization.
• Build strong relationships with those Member States/partners that will be part of the new project on Basic Cross Sector Services (as called for in the CIP ICT PSP WP 2012)
SPOCS partners will present you a preview of the final results of the project:
• Pilot evaluation: mainly focusing on the business case, the quality of the technical solutions also from an organizational perspective, the difficulties encountered, stakeholder engagement, etc.
• Final results per building block: each SPOCS building block will present an accountability report and a contribution to the SPOCS starter kit.
o Accountability: What did we do? Why did we do it in such a way? What lessons have we learnt?
o Starter kit: Everything there is to know about a given technical functionality and how to implement it.
Relevant documents will be sent out in advance of the meeting so as to give you sufficient time to prepare.
When: The SPOCS event is being held on 20th June 2012 in Brussels: two days after the SEMIC 2012 Conference and back-to-back with the 2nd Digital Agenda Assembly (21 - 22 June).
Where: Permanent Representation of Austria, Avenue de Cortenbergh 30, Brussels.
Registration: Email email@example.com or if you are a member of the SPOCS site online groups, go to the internal calendar and register under the event